- Open April 15 – October 15
- All sites have water, sewer, and electric with 30/50 amp.
- Pull through sites available for large RV’s
- On-site bath house and laundry facility
- Free Wifi
- $35.00 per night up to party of 4.
- $2.00 for each additional person per night.
- Seasonal and monthly rates are available upon request.
- Holiday reservations require a minimum number of night’s stay. Please call for details.
- Check in time is 2:00 PM.
- Check out time is 2:00 PM. If approved, guests can check out at 5:00 PM for an additional fee. After 5:00 PM, a full day will be charged.
- Campsites are assigned at check-in.
- Request for specific sites cannot be guaranteed.
- All units must be 15 years old or newer and are subject to camp host approval.
- No homemade campers will be allowed.
- Quiet time hours are 10:00 PM – 8:00 AM.
- No tents!
- Dinning/Screen rooms with floors are not allowed.
- No carpets, rugs, decks, or wooden stairs on the grass.
- Only place bagged trash in the dumpsters. No large items allowed in the dumpsters.
- No fish cleaning within the Park or disposing of waste in dumpsters.
- No unattended campfires.
- No Fireworks.
- Storm shelters are located at the bath house and Church basement. Pets must go to the bath house.
- Please do not park or drive on grass.
- Do not park any type of vehicle on the concrete patios!
- Only one vehicle per site, unless camping on larger pull-through site. All other vehicles must park in the overflow lot.
- If you are towing a boat, you must camp on one of the larger pull-through sites.
- No driving motorized scooters, golf carts, ATV’s, or mopeds through the park.
- Mobility scooters are permitted.
- Oil changes and major mechanical repairs not permitted.
- No RV/Car/Truck/Motorcycle washing is permitted in the campground. A fee will be charged to violators.
- Pets must be leashed and attended at all times. If your pet is outside, please be outside too.
- Owners are responsible for their pets’ behavior, noise, and messes.
- Barking and aggressive dogs will not be tolerated.
- No pitbull, rottweiler, or breeds mixed with these dogs allowed.